Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Eddie Izzard is great. especially as he can do stand up in various different languages. Could Pete 'n Dud ever do that?

ThinAir

Do more.
No, but neither does Eddie, its his choice.
That said, for him to even contemplate doing it, and manage to pull it off surely is a sign that he's not just the average comedian.

Touché.

For him to run so many bleeding marathons shows he's very above average. I just think Pete and Dud were a cut above. Without a doubt the finest comedy duo we have ever produced :-)

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Touché.

For him to run so many bleeding marathons shows he's very above average. I just think Pete and Dud were a cut above. Without a doubt the finest comedy duo we have ever produced :-)

Its all so subjective isn't it.

Anyway, I never said I thought Eddie was better at comedy, I merely pointed out that I doubted if Pete and Dud had ever done what he has in a multi lingual sense. :tongue:

ThinAir

Do more.
My mum is a big fan of classical and ballet but she mutes the telly when adverts are on so no point asking her ^_^ It is just one piece of music that speaks to me.

If you like that, then check out this...

View: http://youtu.be/_aGp2K99RC8

ThinAir

Do more.
Unfortunately, there seem to be too many comedians who think that swearing every other word gives them the outward appearance of being funny.

Nope, you just look a fool.

Flight of the Conchords. If you haven't seen it, see it. Love it.

Arch

Married to Night Train
It's a great ballet, played it twice... But from a brass players POV, the trombone part for Montagues and Capulets.... Saweeeeet!

It's terrible, but all I'm seeing in my mind now is the Montagues and Capulets advancing across a stage and slipping on banana skins, to the accompaniment of comedy trombone slides...:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom