Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ThinAir

Do more.
Does Eddie swear all the time?.
Ironically I like Billy Connolly, but that is just way he speaks, he doesn't do it deliberately.

I need to look it up, thanks.

Not referring to Eddie in that one. I'll have that, that is how Billy Connolly speaks. I. Thinking of some of the ones more akin to Roy Chuubby Brown... The fat Geordie racist. I can tell a joke and keep it funny without having to resort to profanity or being abusive.

If you like things like black books and the mighty boost, you'll probably like flight of the conchords.... It's about a new Zealand folk duo struggling to make it in New York!

ThinAir

Do more.
It's terrible, but all I'm seeing in my mind now is the Montagues and Capulets advancing across a stage and slipping on banana skins, to the accompaniment of comedy trombone slides...:giggle:

If you haven't seen Bill Baileys Guide To The Orchestra, then have a look on YouTube, even if just for the bit about the trombones... There's a bit in the that will make you howl if you are having comedy trombone thoughts.

Arch

Married to Night Train
If you haven't seen Bill Baileys Guide To The Orchestra, then have a look on YouTube, even if just for the bit about the trombones... There's a bit in the that will make you howl if you are having comedy trombone thoughts.

I have seen that, but can't remember the trombone bit offhand, I'll have a look thanks!

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Brilliant @Arch
:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom