Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
Oh Oh! He's just appeared near to St Petersburg!

I really feel for Rocky, long hauls are horrible. We did Singapore to Heathrow which was 14 hours....

Lullabelle

Banana
I forgot to mention, with regard to the gardening, that Tasha the cat decided that the best place in the whole of the garden for her to dig was the places in which I had just put the transplanted plants. Fortunately I moved rather more plants than may be needed, to allow for "casualties". :rolleyes:

I always thought that cats didn't use their own garden, clearly no one told Merlot

TVC

You forgot the trip out Lu. 11 hours London to Los Angeles, 5 hours at LAX, then 9 hours LAX to Fiji. Topped off by 1.5 hours on a twin otter. As close to half way round the world as you can get in one go.

TVC

After his holiday, I wouldn't feel TOO sorry for him! :laugh:

I don't, however he is travelling in daylight. When we came back from Thailand a few weeks back we flew at night. We left Bangkok at midnight, the crew issued free alcohol, a meal, then turned the lights off and the heating up. Next thing I knew I woke up over Europe with a stiff neck.

Lullabelle

Banana
I don't, however he is travelling in daylight. When we came back from Thailand a few weeks back we flew at night. We left Bangkok at midnight, the crew issued free alcohol, a meal, then turned the lights off and the heating up. Next thing I knew I woke up over Europe with a stiff neck.

A pasta dish at 2am :wacko: the other choice was Thai chicken curry so pasta it was

Arch

Married to Night Train
A pasta dish at 2am :wacko: the other choice was Thai chicken curry so pasta it was

I'd have pasta at 2am, if only I was awake...

Well, we're done for the day. I've done the same amount of tiling on the other side of the shower cubicle, and NT has done sundry bits and pieces to the bathroom and bedroom. Plus we went out to fetch another tub of tile adhesive (I was putting it on a bit thick :blush:), and to look at lighting options, which we think we've sussed now.

For lunch, we had a rather good pie we picked up on the Farmers' Market yesterday, with salad and sourdough bread (also from the market).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom