Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
For once the weather gods were kind and it was all :sun: for the walk. Dog went swimming so she needed drying regardless, and also ended up with nettle stings on her muzzle. I know I shouldn't laugh, but you'd think a six year old country dog would have learnt by now :rolleyes:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
http://www.flightradar24.com/
:scratch: Would someone like to tell me how to follow this plane on flight radar?

I have tried using the filters. :scratch:

Just filter for Cathay Pacific flights, and look for the ones going in the right direction! :laugh:

That said, I can't see any going towards Heathrow at the moment. Maybe Rockaay changed his mind and is now back diving again!

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have been out in the :sun: gardening. Some plants needed dividing, so they have been moved to where there are gaps after the tree was removed. I have sown some seeds, the lawn has been mown, and the edges tidied. The water butt is now nearly empty. :sad:

The little boy (two and a half years old) next door was talking to me while he was sat in the driver's seat of his father's car. He told me about the swish swashers, which I agree is a much better word for windscreen washers. ^_^

Lullabelle

Banana
A TVC lamb tagine with a coriander flat bread
DSCN0734.JPG

Nihal

Veteran
Nay,cant find Rocky,CPA253 is just showing as a "historical flight route thingy".............he was fine before i went to dinner:unsure:

Safe landing Mr.Rockay,night all:hello:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I forgot to mention, with regard to the gardening, that Tasha the cat decided that the best place in the whole of the garden for her to dig was the places in which I had just put the transplanted plants. Fortunately I moved rather more plants than may be needed, to allow for "casualties". :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom