Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
So I need a new bed for my newley decorated bedroom and I find the one I want on bensonsforbeds website but the delivery is nearly £40:headshake:so I go into the store just down the road and say why is the delivery so expensive I want this bed but there is no way I am paying that sort of delivery charge so he does it with Free Delivery :ohmy: ...................... SORTED :thumbsup: should get it in about a month.

ProductImageHandler.ashx

Arch

Married to Night Train
We have a place called topps tiles just up the road no idea what the range is like never been in.

Looking online, they do have a big range, but I think we're sorted with the cream we've got, and it means we can get on with it.

Well, I have been getting on with it, got about a third of the way up one side. Better speed up a bit, I think. Hoping I'll get quicker as I get my eye in. The tub of adhesive says to apply enough for 20 minutes work. That was about 2 tiles when I started!

Just stopped for a :cuppa:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Well done Jo, not sure I could do 100k these days...

However, I can do tiling.

From this:
IMAG0401.jpg

to this:

IMAG0404.jpg

this afternoon. Hopefully tomorrow I won't have forgotten it all, and can get the other two sides up to a decent level too. The row on the front edge need trimming, which is why they are left, and the row at the back and the base. The cream ones will alternate all round at that level, and be a layer at the bottom to match the cream shower tray.

Now, time for a shower, and then a glass of something red and a nibble of cheese.

TVC

Good tiling, Lu has just cooked me a fab three course meal (plus chocs) thoroughly stuffed, but very happy.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Arch's tiling is good, better then mine. :thumbsup:

The front edge did start to run out just a little at that point so I figured it would be better to skim a little off then before they went on the wall. They can be done when we do the other cut tiles.

In the meantime I fitted two new door liners and some plasterboard. The liners are for 30" doors. The recycled old Victorian doors we have are 27". I will need to 'add a bit' to each one.:unsure:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Arch's tiling is good, better then mine. :thumbsup:

The front edge did start to run out just a little at that point so I figured it would be better to skim a little off then before they went on the wall. They can be done when we do the other cut tiles.

In the meantime I fitted two new door liners and some plasterboard. The liners are for 30" doors. The recycled old Victorian doors we have are 27". I will need to 'add a bit' to each one.:unsure:

:blush: Well, let's see if I can do as well tomorrow, when it gets complicated with cutting and stuff.

The bathroom now has, thanks to NT's work, walls all round it! Just no door, and a bit of a gap in the ceiling, but those are minor details.

I'm discovering that I seem to have a talent for sticking stuff to walls. Not something I'd have guessed!

Enjoying a nice glass of Merlot now. It's just a little bit toooooo drinkable...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom