Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
We need new names Billa meant pussy cat in Hindu, so something else that means cat in a different language.
It might be a bit obvious, but how about Le (Cycle) Chat? :thumbsup:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Ok I'll try again. Morning all ! :cuppa: Anyone? Slept well surprisingly.
Just catching up on the thread. @coffeejo At the Estância do they have horses? Must be great to ride across plains of Argentina. :thumbsup:
They retired several years ago, giving up all the cattle, sheep etc, and now my grandmother just breeds horses. Not been out there for twenty years or so but to a kid, it was a land of magic.
IMG_0117 - Copy.jpg

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Mornings!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 37

Arch

Married to Night Train
Morning all.

Just having a spot of breakfast before heading into town for a coffee. Then it'll be back to start The Tiling.

How hard can it be, BTW, to buy coloured tiles? Simple, coloured, 6" tiles. In Wickes you have to order them in, and B and Q only had pretty vivid colours, or patterned, and the wrong size anyway (metric).

We're going to try and be creative with the white and cream we have got. It would be all white, but we want to blend in the shower tray, which is cream. We just want a layer of colour (cream to match the tray) at the base, and a highlight further up. There just aren't quite enough tiles in one box of cream to do a whole stripe midway up.

Who decided tiles should come in boxes of 44 anyway? 44!??? I mean, 42 would at least be The Answer. 50 would be a normal sort of number. 44 isn't even four dozen....

This DIY is complicated stuff.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Morning all.

Just having a spot of breakfast before heading into town for a coffee. Then it'll be back to start The Tiling.

How hard can it be, BTW, to buy coloured tiles? Simple, coloured, 6" tiles. In Wickes you have to order them in, and B and Q only had pretty vivid colours, or patterned, and the wrong size anyway (metric).

We have a place called topps tiles just up the road no idea what the range is like never been in.

Lullabelle

Banana
Morning all :hello: just back from a long lunch in the sun by the sea's edge. We have done our last dive :sad: but we saw a juvenile warty frog fish (:laugh:), another cute sea snake, a stone fish (my favourite of all fish) and all sorts of other shrimps and critters. We now have to wash and clean our gear (@potsy would be proud) before paying our bills and leaving the resort at 05.00hrs tomorrow.

I'd murder for a :cuppa:

:hugs: not long now for a very refreshing and much missed :cuppa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom