Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lullabelle

Banana
My mum has been rather poorly lately but thankfully she is on the mend, chatting to her today she was like tigger-bouncy. Apparently a few days ago my sister rang and my mum was out of breath, my sister text our brother to say she was worried and thought mum only had about 2-3 months left! My mum was rather indignant and declared she intended to stick around for a long time yet... go mum :wahhey:

Gromit

Über Member
We picked up Billa's ashes from the vet earlier. We have plans for the yard and plans for two new house guests that were born in Bolton on the 13th May 2013.

We need new names Billa meant pussy cat in Hindu, so something else that means cat in a different language.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:hugs: for Gromit

Two new house guests! ^_^ If they are a week old, then they must be very small bundles of fluffy fur. ^_^

Tasha had just had kittens when I chose her she chose me at the Cats' Protection League. They were tiny bundles of black and white fur, that she had not been strong enough to look after.

Arch

Married to Night Train
I suggest opening Google translate, putting 'cat' in the box, and translating into all the languages until you find the ones you like!

(Don't put a cat in a box. It won't like it, unless it's a box you want to use for something else, then it'll love being in the box).

Gromit

Über Member
We are not getting them for a least 12 weeks. Hopefully their mum Storm will teach them how to be proper cats. If you take them away too soon, they don't meiow properly.

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
I suggest opening Google translate, putting 'cat' in the box, and translating into all the languages until you find the ones you like!

(Don't put a cat in a box. It won't like it, unless it's a box you want to use for something else, then it'll love being in the box).
If you're putting a cat in a box, don't put a radioactive source in there as well.
And keep well away from Austrian physicists...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom