Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I am tough
:unsure::scratch::rofl:

Enjoying a pint and a half of tea - another lovely day so I've got the garden door and all the windows open. :sun:

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Morning all ! A day for letting the outside in and venting the house of cooking smells. D walked, and fed, and I slept like a stone. didn't get out of bed till 7 !!!!! :ohmy:.

:cuppa: anyone?

I have a new project dropped in last night by a friend. An old MTB in need of TLC, and my Dutch friend in the village popped in to show off her new Cannodale Althea. Lovely bike.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
Mornings!
Not looking good for the weekend :rain:

Seize today instead ! :thumbsup:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
The weather has not made up its mind what it wants to do today.

Leo has decided to attract my attention by sitting on one of my favourite plants. Aubretia in a lovely shade of violet is obviously extremely comfortable. :sad: Tasha is setting a good example by sitting on a wooden chair in the garden.

That is the end of the news headlines from the quiet part of quiet Worcestershire. ^_^

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
We fly from Manila to Hong Kong and then from there to Heathrow. It's just over two hours to HK, although we have a four hour journey by boat and jeep to Manila. The flight from HK is tough. It's 11hrs 35 mins and I'm not a great lover of long haul flights. Oh, well I guess I need to make sacrifices to ensure that I continue with this jet-set lifestyle :laugh:

One of the Filipino waitresses seems to have fallen in love with my son, so we may be leaving him here :giggle:.......odd because I thought I was the good looking one in the family.

If there is WiFi on the plane you can spent it reporting kitchen spam :highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom