Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
@Rockymountain

We want the naked dive photos or it didn't happen! :eek:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I woke up at five to lovely blue skies. Made a :cuppa: and settled down to watch the rest of last night's DVD. Looked up at six and the world was obscured by a blanket of mist which didn't clear until half past eight.

And I've decided that Fabulous Mr Fox is the bird food thief. Only had seed out for the last few weeks and nothing's been pinched. Saw one squirrel but the dog chased him off and the pigeons have taken the hint and now only clear up the stuff on the floor. Thought it was safe to put out another coconut fat feeder - was there last night, gone this morning. Think I need an extra tall bird feeder station.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I woke up at five to lovely blue skies. Made a :cuppa: and settled down to watch the rest of last night's DVD. Looked up at six and the world was obscured by a blanket of mist which didn't clear until half past eight.

And I've decided that Fabulous Mr Fox is the bird food thief. Only had seed out for the last few weeks and nothing's been pinched. Saw one squirrel but the dog chased him off and the pigeons have taken the hint and now only clear up the stuff on the floor. Thought it was safe to put out another coconut fat feeder - was there last night, gone this morning. Think I need an extra tall bird feeder station.

How tall is your bird feeder mine is about 5 - 6 foot tall, or was the fox wearing stilts.

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Hanging off the fence so only 4 feet off the ground.

Hang it from a pole then the bugger cant climb the fence to get at it.

Biscuit

Legendary Member
The 'colouring in' dept, have finally relinquished their strangle hold on the promotional company t-shirts that have been in stores for the last 11 years ( 3 boxes worth ). Guess what we're all wearing in the office for the rest of the year. :thumbsup:
:cuppa: Anyone?

Arch

Married to Night Train
This morning was glorious. Perfect summer weather. Sunny, warm, light breeze, not too hot, not too cold.:sun:

This afternoon, it :rain:

A quarter of the way home, I could feel the damp through my water proof trousers. Half way home, my feet were damp. Three quarters of the way, my hat started to leak.

I've just had a shower, wondered whether to just leave my clothes on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom