Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
:sun all day here. :whistle:

Dog's absolutely shattered. For some reason, she decided to race me most of the way to the village and a good chunk of the return trip as well. She normally runs behind the wheel or by the rear wheel, but today she was by the front wheel - or ahead! Then after we got back and I'd dried her off (there's a stream and a river in the village :rolleyes:) she had a mad five minutes, racing up and down the corridor til I was dizzy and the walls shaking. I hope she's not feeling this active and fit tomorrow. :surrender:

Lullabelle

Banana
Plenty of :sun: here today

TVC

Our dive this morning was on a sandy bottom. There were lots of little interesting critters crawling along the floor and emerging from holes in the sand. Definitely my sort of a dive - it reminded me of being a kid and going rock-pooling at Fairlight Cove near Hastings. Today, apart from the mimic octopus (a very very cool creature) we saw an Ambon Leafy Scorpion fish which looks just like a piece of seaweed floating along, a wasp fish which looks like the end of a piece of kelp, a pair of pegasus sea moths which are very odd looking creatures with spade like mouths and a tiny little sea horse. Very nice - all were spotted in murky water at about 20m depth.

It's now raining (as usual here in the afternoon) and we are chilling before the afternoon dive at 4.00pm (which will be my 250th dive in 10 years of diving - I'm told that the usual way to celebrate is to dive naked. I'm not sure that I will and I definitely won't be posting pictures if I do :eek::laugh:)
Well, on my last dive at Stoney Cove I saw a couple of Roach and a crisp packet

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
A tip for all you gardening types:

growing cats.jpg

Biscuit

Legendary Member
:sun all day here. :whistle:

Dog's absolutely shattered. For some reason, she decided to race me most of the way to the village and a good chunk of the return trip as well. She normally runs behind the wheel or by the rear wheel, but today she was by the front wheel - or ahead! Then after we got back and I'd dried her off (there's a stream and a river in the village :rolleyes:) she had a mad five minutes, racing up and down the corridor til I was dizzy and the walls shaking. I hope she's not feeling this active and fit tomorrow. :surrender:

I find by the third day, Dave has worn out his paws and just wants to chill in the conservatory. :becool:
BTW I have same issue with the river. But we never have a problem with hair loss on the furniture. :thumbsup:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Every morning a man walks up and down the beach with a male goat on a lead and a cockerel. We've seen him for the last three days. I've just discovered that there is a local lottery and he is parading the prizes. It is drawn tonight so I might see if I can win :laugh:

I'm not sure how I would get a goat and a cockerel through immigration at Healthrow, though :eek:

I'm pretty sure there is a joke somewhere in that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom