Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I've not been busy like NT today, but I have done some housework and played around with the new blog I set up yesterday. Can't motivate myself to carry on with my existing one, so thought a change might help.
http://velovignette.wordpress.com/

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I've not been busy like NT today, but I have done some housework and played around with the new blog I set up yesterday. Can't motivate myself to carry on with my existing one, so thought a change might help.
http://velovignette.wordpress.com/
Well, I've not made anything or written anything....I've been gardening (for me rather than for my mother this time). So I've been doing a Wol and weeding, digging, sorting out plants and all that stuff. I'm not really a great gardener but I've enjoyed being out in the sun.......and of course I've had copious :cuppa:

Pfffft lazy buggers :ninja:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Pfffft lazy buggers :ninja:

Nah Phil - that's a very busy day at Jo & Rocky's :thumbsup:

I have also been busy today. Fettling my bike, shopping for supplies and packing my saddlebag for my Tour. Scotland here I come. Hope the weather plays nice for my 3 weeker. Last minute hitch - no money in the account. Do they have Hole-in-the-Wall technology up there? Might be some money in the account by the time I get up there but I need a way of extracting it ......

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I have had a very busy day, amongst other things, trying to sort out why my Mother keeps getting people arriving at her house. They say they need to fit a new Gas Meter, then look at the current meter, and then give her some reason why it cannot be done. Then they ask for her phone number. :wacko:

I finally persuaded a person at the Call Centre for British Gas that I was determined that someone would give me a sensible answer, and could I speak to their Manager's Manager. Turns out there is no record of them wanting to fit a new meter. I suspect some sort of scam is going on in her neighbourhood. :sad: Yes, the local Police have been contacted.

Night Train

Maker of Things
I have done a bit more Lego modeling to see what the overall scale looks like.
The batteries and motor will be in a back bone chassis and the triangular sides are pannier tool boxes. All that will be half the depth of what I have built as the upper half will be an open pick up bed.
I also want to be able to carry 8' x 4' sheet materials and so that will sit on the top of the pick up and the rear wheel mudguard frame.
I have placed three sheets of scale 18mm 8' x 4' left over 'plywood' on the model.;)
DSC_1382.JPG

DSC_1383.JPG

DSC_1384.JPG

DSC_1385.JPG

DSC_1386.JPG

DSC_1387.JPG

Arch

Married to Night Train
You need some teeny rachet straps for it!

Night Train

Maker of Things
On other news, with only a couple of portions left in my tin, and one 500g pack in the cupboard, I felt my spaghetti stock was getting dangerously low, so I popped into Morrisons on the way home for a quiche for tea and some more pasta, as theirs is cheaper than Sainsburys. It's gone down to 19p for a 500g pack!

I bought 5. That'll last a week or two.

The price drop almost makes up for the 1p they've added onto Sainsburys instant noodles. 15p a pack now!

DSC_1219.JPG

potsy

Rambler
Strawberry milkshake you say? :cuppa:

Had to do the last mile of the commute at bumpkin pace due to a snapped spoke :tongue:
Need a plan to get to work later now :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom