Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Awwwww, that is lovely!:wub:
tumblr_m694li90w21r4r55do1_500.jpg

and also

tumblr_ml0bp5d1Mv1riteyho1_500.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train

I think it was raining cats here in York earlier:

IMAG0341.jpg

My colleague went out on the trike while we prepped the vehicle, and came back to fetch us to look at this lot. It looked like some sort of cat spectator sport going on. They just sat there and looked as us as if to say "What's funny?"

(Can you see all five?)

On other news, with only a couple of portions left in my tin, and one 500g pack in the cupboard, I felt my spaghetti stock was getting dangerously low, so I popped into Morrisons on the way home for a quiche for tea and some more pasta, as theirs is cheaper than Sainsburys. It's gone down to 19p for a 500g pack!

I bought 5. That'll last a week or two.

The price drop almost makes up for the 1p they've added onto Sainsburys instant noodles. 15p a pack now!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Not so keen on cutting the heads off Unicorns.
:thumbsdown:

;)

Don't think of it as cutting the head off, just think of it as the unicorn not quite stopping in time when it saw the wall. ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
But then wouldn't you get the 'bum end' sticking out of the wall?:scratch:

That could quite a good joke in a house! Head one side of a wall, back end the other.

If the back end was in the bathroom, you could hang towels on it, like Rabbit did on Pooh's legs when he got stuck in Rabbit's hole.

Night Train

Maker of Things
That could quite a good joke in a house! Head one side of a wall, back end the other.

If the back end was in the bathroom, you could hang towels on it, like Rabbit did on Pooh's legs when he got stuck in Rabbit's hole.
When I was in London I put a 5" diameter hole in the wall, between the bathroom and the underneath of the bed, for the cats to get through to use the littler tray if the bathroom door was shut. A few people, while using the toilet, screamed when they looked up and saw half a cat in the wall. The cat's fur covered up the edges of the hole.:giggle:

Biscuit

Legendary Member
On other news, with only a couple of portions left in my tin, and one 500g pack in the cupboard, I felt my spaghetti stock was getting dangerously low, so I popped into Morrisons on the way home for a quiche for tea and some more pasta, as theirs is cheaper than Sainsburys. It's gone down to 19p for a 500g pack!

I bought 5. That'll last a week or two.

The price drop almost makes up for the 1p they've added onto Sainsburys instant noodles. 15p a pack now!

Just catching up. Re Pasta, blimey that's good! Worthy of a post on the LFGSS 'Budget food/living' thread! Sadly my nearest Morrisons is kin miles away. :sad:.in Essex! We try not to go there on any regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom