Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Night Train

Maker of Things
Specially for Arch: a Woolleyphant!

^_^
Awwwww, that is lovely!:wub:
tumblr_m694li90w21r4r55do1_500.jpg

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I am taking it easy.:thumbsup:

After dinner I ran a bead of silicone along the edge of the tiles in my folk's bathroom to try and direct a bit of water flow, from their shower, back into the bath. While sitting on the edge of the bath I was :wacko: again for a while. Definitely vertigo related so I will be taking extra care and trying for that GP appointment in the morning.:thumbsup:

I find the solvents in silicone rather obnoxious..sure they didn't make things worse ?

GWS

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
It's mainly vinegar but accelerating the evaporation off of the accelerants in the silicone with a hot air gun in a confined space might have put all sorts of chemicals into the air NT!

Night Train

Maker of Things
It's mainly vinegar but accelerating the evaporation off of the accelerants in the silicone with a hot air gun in a confined space might have put all sorts of chemicals into the air NT!
I've never done that.

I was drying the bath and tiles before I even got the silicone out, Evo-Stick quick setting so there was no need to accelerate it.

TVC

:hello:

Disaster strikes....I've run out of coffee beans!!! Morning all!

That's just God's way of telling you to man up and drink some tea.

Lullabelle

Banana
As you've probably guessed, I'm back. I've had Hep A, Hep B, Typhoid, Japanese Encephalitis, Tetanus, Polio and Diphtheria....the jabs, I mean, not the diseases (hopefully). I'm beginning to feel like one of Wol's pin cushions :laugh:

:cuppa: needed, then lunch and then an afternoon gardening for old Mrs Rocky grrrrrr

I know the feeling :hugs: we both reacted to oue jabs and felt lousy for a couple of days, hopefully you will avoid that

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Is Jo still out with Snipe? Or has she come back?

What's happened to Potsy and Yorkshire Phil....all very quiet today.e

And where's Wol? Is it her working day or is she looking at knees? :giggle:

I should have been working today, but my colleague is unwell. I will be working next Wednesday, and probably the Wednesday after that. ^_^

Yes I have been watching very brown knees on the Tour of Turkey. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom