Tea? (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Out on the landing, in a little tent. Mind you, they often go out on the town all night anyway.
Is that where they get well oiled?

Night Train

Maker of Things
I think I have found my N+1!:hyper:
Screen_Shot_2013-02-26_at_12.11.50.png

http://www.treehugger.com/slideshow...kes-2013-handmade-bike-show/page/8/#slide-top

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Haven't a clue but it has a chainsaw on the back! That's the important thing!^_^
It would certainly make a driver think twice about overtaking too closely ... If a bike pump thwacked against a door panel didn't wake him/her up, then having their car roof sawn off at the next set of lights certainly would! :laugh:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I had two close passes this evening cycling back to the car in York.

The first I was passing a line of parked cars in primary so a minicab overtakes me on the other side of the narrow road, close but okish. Then a car come along on the other side, just as the minicab is beside me, and so the minicab just pulls back in against me!:cursing:

The second I was approaching a pinch point of a traffic island, again in primary. The white van behind decided to overtake at great speed anyway and then pull in sharpish to avoid clipping the island by nearly clipping me.:cursing:

I should have had the tree saws on the bike, that might have made it more interesting!:rolleyes:

TVC

What's on the front?

Anyway, chainsaw's a bit slack.
On the front I think are six cans of Tennents Super. Don't ask how I might know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom