England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I know Clive, our Mista Preston, will be along soon to check out the news...Congratulations! I see your company is now a joint sponsor of the new England shirts. Is this your doing?

Attachments

• Clive\'s firm.jpg
    Clive\'s firm.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 70

martint235

Dog on a bike
I know Clive, our Mista Preston, will be along soon to check out the news...Congratulations! I see your company is now a joint sponsor of the new England shirts. Is this your doing?

Now that is really funny!!!

biggrin.gif

Okeydoke. I have to be back early doors tomorrow just before midday. So may get out early and run to the hills or come out up to HPC then straight ride back. Who is about then?

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I should be at HPC,but will have to run off quite early for a wedding. Just hoping no one is planning on going too far south on the ride...

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
If I wake up early enough, I'm in. If any of you have your Contours along, I'd love to take a look. I have my new GoPro HD now.

I'm not going to make the ride tomorrow as i've got other stuff on. But i will be in london on my bike. If i can, i'll see if i can pop over to your office, and if you are free you can have a gander.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Goodness. What a shabby destructuralised thing we've become. I'm on a possible pass for the morning, so will text mistapreston on waking and see if there's a plan.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hey up Bromley Massive.. gawd I'm missing the cycling. Especially the Sunday rides.. but beer is killing the pain.. Enjoy yer sunday ride and see you next Friday

Goodness. What a shabby destructuralised thing we've become. I'm on a possible pass for the morning, so will text mistapreston on waking and see if there's a plan.

Ok Im up. Despite trying to get out of it I defiantly have to be back for 11.45 latest today which may rule out London for me im afraid

Top Bottom