England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Be nice to see ya Lee..

redjedi

Über Member
Make sure you all have sunglasses on, I've just replaced the white bar tape and it's bright :wacko:

I'll aim to be at HPC at 9.30, in case your ahead of schedule.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
I'll be at camberwell at 9ish

Lovely!

I haven't finished yet as I did a second lap 'at conversational with self pace' - and I'm at work now. Unfortunately, my sieve-like memory worked, and I remembered the two beers I had in the fridge! :smile:

35izwag.jpg

Lucky we didn't start off any later on the Oxford St leg, men...because it was cordoned off everywhere due to a fire on the first floor of a pub - in Duke St I think. Your intrepid reporter, scenting burning flesh, tried to take photos - I'll post later for a 'mis en scene'. Also found my nose at Admiralty Arch. At Speaker's Corner, I listened to someone giving a lecture on Roy Rogers and his role in 21st century religious belief and also helped a damsel in a dress who had lost her chain. (She thought I was a doctor because I had a pair of rubber gloves in my back pocket). I haven't even got a bedside manor, let alone a doctor's surgery. :sad:
Cyclist tan? What?

Thanks all - remember Falun Gong...more later.

Why change the subject?
I have arrived home, had a shower, been accused of nail varnish misappropriation by my little friend in Budgens downstairs (the blood ran down my leg to "sandals"- 'non CTC - honest guv' by the time I reached the checkout).
Here's what I am doing now:
2vir3mr.jpg

Man, it's hot out there.

redjedi

Über Member
It was good to meet everyone again, and Clive for the first time.

What a scorching hot day which only got hotter as I went home. :sad:
Lets hope there's more to come this summer.

One small pile up aside it was a good ride. We'll have to make it a bit longer next time.

I've drank about 2 litres of orange squash since I got home, now I'm on to the ice cold beers :biggrin:

Looking forward to the next one.

Top Bottom