England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
'Teef will be happy to know that I didn't hit the record button up Grosvenor Place. :sad:

I did get the little barrier incident on camera, but I'm not sure it's worth the upload.

The BentMikey limbo was a classic! :sad:

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Sorry I missed this now, sounds like a top morning of fun. I decided to have a rest day after going on a fast solo ride on Saturday. My legs were still hurting on Monday morning but by god it was fun! :biggrin:

HaloJ said:
Sorry I missed this now, sounds like a top morning of fun. I decided to have a rest day after going on a fast solo ride on Saturday. My legs were still hurting on Monday morning but by god it was fun! :angry:

sounds like you may be too fast for us anyway....how about next Sunday?

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Mista Preston said:

:smile: I doubt it. I'll be game if Martok is. We've not had much time together the last few weekends.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Mista Preston said:

HaloJ said:
14 (best 15.9) to work and 13(best 14.3) back. Oh for less traffic and lights! :smile:

I need to get out more at the weekends.

Ok, so I feel a bit of a stalker, but surely that's a good match.

Andy, you have been stalking ALL DAY! (Only 'cos I have been watching your posts) :biggrin:

As the weather forecast is set to be blisteringly hot this Sunday, how about doing a bit of the Park and Ride ride? It will involve mooching from the bogs to Marble Arch, Oxford Street, Wigmore...Portland Place, toward Camden, Kentish Town - up to the Park and through, sod about in Hampstead, climbing the hill (or x country if preferred - over the Heath?*) Then a touch of Spaniards to Bishops Avenue - a quick up and down, returning via Primrose hill and Regents Park, Edgware Road - then Lo! Hyde Park, where adieus will abound.
I reckon 90 minutes or so for that.

Or we could hang around chatting - I'm easy (always been my problem :smile:)

*A little bit gravelly - not much though.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
You stalk the stalker. :smile:

I'm under time constraints of back in Bromley by 1300hrs SHARP for the foreseeable. If the above fits within that, it'll work for me.

Quick maths:
0845 meet at The Dripping Tap
0945 London (assumes we keep the pedals spinning)
1000 Park and Ride
1130 Finish Up (assumes Ape's timings accurate)
1145 Head home (assumes coffee)
1245 The Dripping Tap (assumes Mista Preston soars up Bromley Hill)
1300 Home.

Hmmm... Could get a bit tight. Lots of assumptions there. On the plus side, wow, this reminds me of far stupider rides last summer :biggrin:

Top Bottom