England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
sorry mate.. for the first time I have been roped into babysitting duties whilst 'er indoors goes outdoors... and perhaps I may be a tad hungover on sunday is we have a good day on saturday...

ianrauk said:
sorry mate.. for the first time I have been roped into babysitting duties whilst 'er indoors goes outdoors... and perhaps I may be a tad hungover on sunday is we have a good day on saturday...

Portsmouth to win in cup shocker ! :smile:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Starts off in Bromley, Along the A21 to Deptford, along the A202 to Camberwell and Vauxhall. Victoria, a loop of Hyde Park. Buck Palace, Mall, Whitehall, Embankment to Tower Bridge, Jamaica Road, Rotherhithe/Surrey Quays back to Deptford, Lewisham and back to Bromley. Meeting time at Bromley 8:40am

HaloJ said:
Looks like yourself and MrPreston.

Any thoughts on what/where/when as I could be tempted?

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
ianrauk said:
Starts off in Bromley, Along the A21 to Deptford, along the A202 to Camberwell and Vauxhall. Victoria, a loop of Hyde Park. Buck Palace, Mall, Whitehall, Embankment to Tower Bridge, Jamaica Road, Rotherhithe/Surrey Quays back to Deptford, Lewisham and back to Bromley. Meeting time at Bromley 8:40am

Half way point for me would be Camberwell/Vauxhall although I'd duck back North at Tower Bridge as I'm up in East Finchley. Not sure what's going on Sunday yet as my cousins could be in London, watch this space.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Right good people.. I'm back on for this.. So will be at Bromley Dripping Tap at 8.45... Mista Preston.. are you with me? Arallsop.. are you with me? Topcat..are you with me? Gaz.. are you with me?.. anyone... are you with me?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
you are more then welcome..we do meet people at Camberwell Green at about 9.30-9.45am

HaloJ said:
Half way point for me would be Camberwell/Vauxhall although I'd duck back North at Tower Bridge as I'm up in East Finchley. Not sure what's going on Sunday yet as my cousins could be in London, watch this space.

ianrauk said:
Right good people.. I'm back on for this.. So will be at Bromley Dripping Tap at 8.45... Mista Preston.. are you with me? Arallsop.. are you with me? Topcat..are you with me? Gaz.. are you with me?.. anyone... are you with me?

I probably will be massively tired but as sleep is not happening as much as it should in my house none the less "eye iz in":biggrin:

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I think my 34t chain ring has worn down and the chain is slipping on it, so if i can make it, i won't be coming back towards bromley. gotta avoid going up the long hills!

Top Bottom