England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User10571

As indeed I was.....
Only to bump into the inimitable Ross in there!
Good to see you, Ross.

iLB

Hello there
LMNH was rammed at midday. Lots of "fast boys" in Regents park too. Lovely day for it.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
A few laps of Hyde Park (for me anyway, 1 for others). Watching the Changing of The Guard in all their majestic glory trot by. A blast down the Mall. Another blast along the Embankment. 2 fast tunnels, The Tower Of London, The Blind Beggar, Victoria Park, The Greenway, The best baked beans in the Universe at the View Tube, London's friendliest Cafe. A bit of Olympic Park exploring, The brilliant Woolwich Ferry.... what's not too like?

Count me in.

Gordon P

There's no Calvados? I'll have a beer or a whisky
Righto. The second Tuesday of the month approaches. Who's out this week? I believe we may be having a guest visit from @Trickedem, so a View Tube breakfast might be on the cards.
This is terrible. Am scheduled for a parental visit to 2nd son, resident in Edinburgh, so meeting in Durham. Will try to do better in March

rb58

Enigma
9.30am at HPC in good time to see the Horseguards pass. If the weather is favourable, I'll be in the Alcyon.

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
A few laps of Hyde Park (for me anyway, 1 for others). Watching the Changing of The Guard in all their majestic glory trot by. A blast down the Mall. Another blast along the Embankment. 2 fast tunnels, The Tower Of London, The Blind Beggar, Victoria Park, The Greenway, The best baked beans in the Universe at the View Tube, London's friendliest Cafe. A bit of Olympic Park exploring, The brilliant Woolwich Ferry.... what's not too like?

Count me in.

No Fat Boys? :cry:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Damn it, have the lurg again and haven't shaken it properly so unless I can pull it out the bag I'm out :sad:

Top Bottom