England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
ok so getting out of the saddle to go uphill feels weird, the dismounts and remounts at traffic lights aren't up to olympic standard

no bottle cage mounts and ouch that saddle has to go

3 times around up to the ballet school ( which is the same distance as 3 times around regents park ) and a blast along the river had me home just before the rain

there's no freewheel :evil:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
3 times around up to the ballet school:evil:

getting a little serious about your dancing these days. :whistle:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'll be heading over to Decathlon this morning (last minute prezzies) is there anywhere i can stop locally for coffee (with the bike in view)?
Decathlon in Surrey Quays have a coffee shop. It's quite cheap. I've never seen a bike in there but there would be room enough. Failing that, the workshop guys might be amenable to looking after it if you bribe them with a coffee shop cake.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
unless you're getting a repair done they don't allow bikes in
I don't think that rule is completely non-negotiable but I don't know the Thurrock store, which I guess is nearest for you. If it's the Surrey Quays one, and you get stopped at the entrance, you could always lock the bike to the lake's railings and gaze at it from the coffee shop.

wanda2010

Guru
As I'm suffering in the Jamaican heat, being force fed bottles of Red Stripe, how's Mice's fixed riding coming along?

Nice bike TC1.

U

User10571

As I'm suffering in the Jamaican heat, being force fed bottles of Red Stripe, how's Mice's fixed riding coming along?

Nice bike TC1.
That's pitiful.
You must be struggling so much.
Collective sympathies going out to you from here....
Unable to comment on the fixed mouse.

That's pitiful.
You must be struggling so much.
Collective sympathies going out to you from here....
Unable to comment on the fixed mouse.
Not riding with rat traps I assume..!
Peaceful greetings Jamaica, and other 'rum' friends on here. (and enemies too - what do I care!) :snowball:
No giraffes on view yesterday, Winterwonderland is spreading all over HP, The Sackler gallery at The Sepentine took me a bit by surprise and Primrose Hill was stuffed with people,as were all the Parks. Starbucks was open , and the Edgware Road was a hubbub of shishkas...heaven scent.

wanda2010

Guru
I'm back next week so would appreciate it if you guys could ensure the weather is much much better than current reports heard/read over this side :thumbsup::thumbsup:

U

User10571

I'm back next week so would appreciate it if you guys could ensure the weather is much much better than current reports heard/read over this side :thumbsup::thumbsup:
We're working on it. Last night's forecast storm has so far amounted to little more than wind and bluster. I'll report back on conditions in Vista Belle when I am there in the morning.

Top Bottom