England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I can cope with either, just leave the Honky at home, envy does not bring out the best in me :thumbsup:

Lol, Honky looking beaut today as it had a complete strip down, clean and lube :thumbsup:
Frost on the ground then the Ti is coming out.
No frost then it's Carbon playtime.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I'm meant to be doing a Kent loop in the morning but I might wimp out and come to this... will toss (a coin) when I wake up. In any case, it'll be brass monkies! It was bitter this morning in the freezing fog. Nice when the sun came out though.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I'm meant to be doing a Kent loop in the morning but I might wimp out and come to this... will toss (a coin) when I wake up. In any case, it'll be brass monkies! It was bitter this morning in the freezing fog. Nice when the sun came out though.
It wasn't that bad- I was out at 8.15, just a bit of care needed early on to avoid coming a cropper on the frost. And it was a fine day (well, all two or three hours of it) after that had burnt off.

defy-one

i bailed on my first tour of duty. the phone said -3 at 7am ..... with all the stories of people falling on ice... i decided it was safer to stay in my warm comfy bed.
hope you hardcore riders are having a good time and more importantly are all ok

Top Bottom