England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
It's a FNRttC weekend. So I won't be out.

U

User10571

I need to get out - although, if it's like last weekend, I couldn't be asked with the Londres thing when the weather was so beautiful, and just drawing me to the countryside (which is not something you get charged with when you've murdered Piers Morgan)

Michael Adu

Über Member
Nice report and photos everyone - I was distressed to learn that Paul had cut off his little toe on each foot to compensate for the weight gain of his Movember Moustache!
I forgot to mention that Blackfriars was kaput as well yesterday - that really is a bad bit of road architecture up there...it seems.
One of the lesser known things is that one of our stronger riders is a singer. He usually appears at The Kings Head in London Bridge (you'll know when he's on as there will be streams of folk heading for the peace of Borough...but I digress.) Hidden talents.
View attachment 15361

Dave, our nominated leader of the pack, was in monochromatic form with his new shew covers by Messrs Assos.
View attachment 15362

And here's another anchor in black and white...
View attachment 15363

At Greenwich Park, I was grateful to Martin T furnishing me with two beers, thank you - in the sun it doesn't get much better - except there was filming in progress and the whole apex was rammed with white location vans...another obstacle course! Here is the SLR 'Style Council', Paul and Dave. They spent an inordinate amount of time discussing 'onesies' - I kid you not!

View attachment 15364

But anyway, back to our super songster...get his album and help propel this dulcet-toned artiste to dizzy heights! (Or at least another go on the Cable Car!)
View attachment 15365

Cheers all - have a splendid week.

What can I say! "Genius !" :laugh:
Had a great 1st London Sunday Ride Thanks peeps!

IMG_4415.JPG IMG_4439.JPG IMG_4440.JPG IMG_4415.JPG IMG_4439.JPG IMG_4440.JPG

defy-one

Venge,Mark st1 and I are looking to come in this Sunday,weather dependant.
Not sure of where and what we want to see. Might go as far East as Tower bridge and back via London Wall,Barbican etc

Venge,Mark st1 and I are looking to come in this Sunday, weather dependant.
Not sure of who ere and what we'll want to see. Might only go as far East as Tower bridge and back via London Wall,Barbican but will probably have a great time etc
Alexandra Palace is seductive...:whistle: I'm away to the Health Farm - scared off by our moustachioed weight-weenie! (Or is it the racket his bike makes?):smile:

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
I really like the ride up to Ally Pally.. nice climb and the views are cracking.

defy-one

Alexandra Palace is seductive...:whistle: I'm away to the Health Farm - scared off by our moustachioed weight-weenie! (Or is it the racket his bike makes?):smile:

Now you know what the Slough brotherhood has to put up with.... We gave dropped a fair few riders :smile:

Its looking like I am going to get the train down early Saturday morning and ride back with the folks from the Friday night ride if anyone wants to join me at Croydon let me know

Clive

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
is watching an helecopter being filmed above the skies of the capital, may go out later if the wind drops

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Right folks... it's someone's burpday is it not? No clues but may be one of the chaps who posted directly above this one.
So this Sunday, usual time, usual place... see you there.... and you too burpday boy!

Top Bottom