England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rb58

Enigma
How are you getting home out of interest?

Riding back I hope!

ajstephens

Riding back I hope!

Herm... haven't 100% decided yet but thinking at the moment to ride from Brighton to my Dad's in Battle to take in some different roads, then get the train back from there, I don't think there are cycle restrictions on the Sevenoaks - Hastings line (hope). Should round it up to 100 or so miles including the Woolwich to Clapham leg...

Herm... haven't 100% decided yet but thinking at the moment to ride from Brighton to my Dad's in Battle to take in some different roads, then get the train back from there, I don't think there are cycle restrictions on the Sevenoaks - Hastings line (hope). Should round it up to 100 or so miles including the Woolwich to Clapham leg...

yep you are right there are no restrictions on the Hastings line.

Thanks for the file Ian. Just need to decide if I am up for riding back or not?
wacko.gif

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Right.. stand to attention.
It's about time the Bromley Massive ride again.
Next Sunday.. LET'S GET IT ON!!

8.15 at Bromley at The Dripping Tap, for Clive that's 8.25.
Then on through the delights of South East London to HPC for 9.30am.

A lap of Hyde Park...then on to the Olympic Park or Look Mums or Greenwich or, or.. or... or.....

So Ms TTCycle.. take note I will be coming to get you..(if you are about that is
thumbsup.png
)

I'm not sure about using 'Bromley Massive' anymore "mate" - it just seems so 'politically' incorrect. Couldn't we just call it the "CycleChat South East England, London Rides Club But Welcoming Anyone Who Fancies Just Tooling Around Sometimes, Within A Regular Timescale But We Don't Want Any Plonkers" or is that a bit long..?
I think it should be a totally 'closed' ride - with one person, max two, being invited from elsewhere each time. Definitely no Northerners though, or Scotch people.

It would also help if you and the others moved out of Bromley, so that you could get used to calling yourselves the 'Big Kents' - or something like that. And stop trespassing in that London...

:whistle:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yes you are right 'teef. I will rename the group. 'The Sunday Morning Anyone Can Join Ride Including North East Englanders Who Moan About Those That Organise Rides In The South East And At The Same Time Can't Be Arsed To Organise A Group Ride Of Their Own Group'

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
think everyone occupied today..

Anyway.. I will have no excuses from you squire for next sunday.
Just watched the Countryfile weekly weather forecast and next weekend is gonna be a dry one..

iZaP

Über Member
think everyone occupied today..

Anyway.. I will have no excuses from you squire for next sunday.
Just watched the Countryfile weekly weather forecast and next weekend is gonna be a dry one..

Any ideas of possible destinations already Ian?

Top Bottom