England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Anyone out tomorrow? Got a new bike and fresh legs
rolleyes.gif

Good to hear you got the bike sorted at last!! I won't be out tomorrow though, maybe next Sunday.
sad.gif

Anyone out tomorrow? Got a new bike and fresh legs
rolleyes.gif

not really sure. The kids are the in laws so I may have a go at sleeping past 5.30am for a change. May just head for a few hours out in Kent if I am up and its dry.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
i've just watched the sun come up and there's no wind yet!

i'm off to swains lane to see if i can go up hill on a 53/39 then may shoot up to the pally

martint235

Dog on a bike
i had been riding around on a 50/34 but r2d2 has proper gears and i suffered up the beacon last week

anyway there's a new way to watch the weather it's " the Shard"

http://www.flickr.co...57626941551866/

swains was a breeze, i think it's the going up hill after 50 miles that got me ( i'm just shot at hills )

i met a load of night riders today they were riding all nite around london for charity

Some great pics there. I didn't know they'd put a fox up on the South Bank (I assume that's where it is)

i had been riding around on a 50/34 but r2d2 has proper gears and i suffered up the beacon last week

anyway there's a new way to watch the weather it's " the Shard"

http://www.flickr.co...57626941551866/

swains was a breeze, i think it's the going up hill after 50 miles that got me ( i'm just shot at hills )

i met a load of night riders today they were riding all nite around london for charity

Nice pics Dave. Its been pissing down all morning here. Would be good to see your and your R2D2 at some point. Is that fox taking a s*!t?

Anyone out this Sunday? My back's not up to Whitstable but a pootle would be good!

Sunday's ride will be joining the masses heading to Brighton.

I shall be supporting 6 riders from work on the London to Brighton this Sunday which should be fun as most have not ridden a bike in years. The team of riders have raised nearly 1.5k for the BHF.

Back into the swing the following Sunday.

I shall be supporting 6 riders from work on the London to Brighton this Sunday which should be fun as most have not ridden a bike in years. The team of riders have raised nearly 1.5k for the BHF.

Back into the swing the following Sunday.

You'll be able to show them your special move Clive - 'The Preston park'! Good luck. :smile: (NB. It's going to rain so make sure you have three coats, two pairs of leggings, two pairs of socks and some double thermo gloves. Don't want you catching a chill. :whistle:)

Top Bottom