England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
36 back to the the ferry...

icon_confused.gif
, given Doc's ride finish time I think that will put me back to London too late. The only other thought is to do it the other way and ride out and train it back......Think I may end up with the hills of Kent this Sunday

TheDoctor

Noble and true, with a heart of steel
The Stevenage ride won't be too lumpy - Jayonabike is coming over from Hemel on a SS to join us.

rb58

Enigma
If you want hills Clive head down to Ide Hill. The view will be spectacular on Sunday, and coming back over Toys Hill will give you something to think about. I came back through Caterham a couple of days and ended up going up Succombs Hill (which I don't know was on my route) - 25%. Ouch! I'm not recommending that though.....

ajstephens

If you want hills Clive head down to Ide Hill. The view will be spectacular on Sunday, and coming back over Toys Hill will give you something to think about. I came back through Caterham a couple of days and ended up going up Succombs Hill (which I don't know was on my route) - 25%. Ouch! I'm not recommending that though.....

Or try Nightingale Lane (Ide hill) coming back up from Bough Beech reservoir for that nasty eyes bulging balls in you throat spew any second feeling. TRES steep..

rb58

Enigma
Nightingale Lane is Yorks Hill I think. They have hill climb races up there. Last time (actually the only time) I went up there I had trouble keeping my front wheel on the ground! Not. At. All. Funny.

Top Bottom