England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Blimey......I just got a pass !. My knee aint great from my ton yesterday so I will be slower than my normal slow pace and I have to be back by 1pm !

See you at 08.30......Oh and I will be late
rolleyes.gif

Nice one mate....
thumbsup.png

iZaP

Über Member
It will not be a fast ride. (apart from the downhills of course) Don't worry.

Good to hear. Your (the ones in the photo gallery) bikes still look inappropriately fast
whistling.gif

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Good to hear. Your (the ones in the photo gallery) bikes still look inappropriately fast
whistling.gif

My bikes may look fast, their owner not so...

Please don't worry, no one races off. We stick together and wait for all. The ride will be at a pootle, conversational pace. There is a lot to see so would be a shame to miss it by whizzing by.

iZaP

Über Member
My bikes may look fast, their owner not so...

Please don't worry, no one races off. We stick together and wait for all. The ride will be at a pootle, conversational pace. There is a lot to see so would be a shame to miss it by whizzing by.

See you at the tap then!

Even if someone tried to race off, I wouldn't let them go off so easily!
laugh.gif
thumbsup.png

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Been out on the carbon -three days in a row!! Oh my word I've forgotten how lovely and responsive the Ribble is!!

Having a lazy day tomorrow - enjoy the weather!

zigzag

Veteran
my sleeping pattern is a bit weird after those night rides. i think i'll make my way to dt, rather than sit at home this lovely morning. see you!

U

User10571

Just back from a very fine 57 ish miles along a wonderful route, under the capitainship of Ianrauk.

Out to the North Downs, West Hill, Lullingstone, Eynsford (where we enjoyed a brief RV with a bikeless Mice), Farningham, Fawkham Green, Knatts Valley, and back via a loop to hospitality and refreshment at chez Ianrauk (thanks Mrs.Ianrauk :thumbsup:)

Some lanes I knew, others were new to me. Knatts Valley I absolutely loved and, Ian with your permission, I shall be pinching it to use on another occasion. This is a memory jog for the gps route pls.

Wonderful cycling.

Thanks to Ian for the plotting and all the others for the company.

iZaP

Über Member
I'm back as well! total mileage: 67 miles. Had to cycle a few circles around my area to get to 100km ;P

Thanks to everyone for a pleasant ride! :smile:

Thanks to Ian for hospitality and the beer!!!
thumbsup.png
laugh.gif

Gutted to miss this one, although prosecco and cider in a meadow in Richmond is helping to ease that feeling! Won't make it out next weekend (wedding in herts) but will hopefully make the weekend after. Still doing regents or Richmond park laps tues and thurs after work if anyone's interested . . . .

Great ride. Shame I had to peel away early and miss Ian's beers !. Welcome Izap to the Sunday rides.

Having done this route previously its always a great ride especially with the weather and the company. I made it back by midday and notched up a measly 35 miles . Nice to see Miranda again enjoying the delight that is Eynsford.

Funny every time I do a night ride I feel just a little more addicted to cycling. 135 miles for the weekend and I feel refreshed !

We must do more rides in Kent good people. Its only 15 miles from HPC !!!

See you all next weekend :bicycle:

Top Bottom