England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The wife has just been through the Christmas diary of events.

My next riding opportunities are the 27th December, 31st December and 2nd Jan. Could be up for an all dayer on either of these days if the weather is any good and anyone is about......

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
27th Dec & 2nd Jan are definitely all dayers for me Clive..

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
The wife has just been through the Christmas diary of events.

My next riding opportunities are the 27th December, 31st December and 2nd Jan. Could be up for an all dayer on either of these days if the weather is any good and anyone is about......

Working NYE, can do the other two.....

I could do any of those - as long as Clive's wife says it's ok
biggrin.gif
whistling.gif

Working NYE, can do the other two.....

Have you read Dave davenport's newsletter / viewed this website Stu? It looks really good and the ride schedule might suit you.
Plus the fact that it is only 'up the road' from you! :smile:

Now. Why is the price of a first class stamp rising by 5p? Do you need another bike or something? ;)

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Have you read Dave davenport's newsletter / viewed this website Stu? It looks really good and the ride schedule might suit you.
Plus the fact that it is only 'up the road' from you! :smile:

Now. Why is the price of a first class stamp rising by 5p? Do you need another bike or something? ;)

Yup, heard of Sotonia, see their guys out on the road from time to time. There are nearer clubs (Fareham Wheelers, at least three in Pompey) but joining a club is never something that's really appealed TBH.
Royal Mail's costs keep going up just like every other business, postage prices here are still a bargain compared to much of Europe. And n+1 is always needed, you know that....

Yup, heard of Sotonia, see their guys out on the road from time to time. There are nearer clubs (Fareham Wheelers, at least three in Pompey) but joining a club is never something that's really appealed TBH.
Royal Mail's costs keep going up just like every other business, postage prices here are still a bargain compared to much of Europe. And n+1 is always needed, you know that....

but joining a club is never something that's really appealed TBH
Just thinking about your 'logistics' in inclement times, that's all dear boy. (Best not join the 'Fridays' then ;) )

postage prices here are still a bargain compared to much of Europe
Now I'm interested. Any more insider info, Stu?

Top Bottom