England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Depending on how early you want to start, I may be up for joining you Martin.

And after getting another 2 punctures this morning :angry: I will have new rubber on the ground. Continental 4 Seasons are on order.

If it's too early for me to get across to you, then I may aim myself for Box Hill, maybe Horsham, maybe (if I can find shops open to get food) all the way to Brighton and back.

I've got to get the turkey cooking etc so I would probably be looking at an 8.30 - 9am start that way I'm back for the final part of turkey cooking from noon ish onwards.

There are the two big caveats: weather, if it's anything other than dry I won't be going; alcohol intake on Xmas eve although if other people are meeting me my will power will be strengthened.

You've obviously really p****d the fairy off big time haven't you? How many is that now? 5 in two weeks?

redjedi

Über Member
I've got to get the turkey cooking etc so I would probably be looking at an 8.30 - 9am start that way I'm back for the final part of turkey cooking from noon ish onwards.

There are the two big caveats: weather, if it's anything other than dry I won't be going; alcohol intake on Xmas eve although if other people are meeting me my will power will be strengthened.

You've obviously really p****d the fairy off big time haven't you? How many is that now? 5 in two weeks?

7 since last Sunday :angry:

Getting over there for 8.30 could be a stretch for me. Let me see closer to the time and see what the weather forecast is like.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Yeah let's see what the weather is forecast when we're nearer the day. With SWMBO's help I can probably be fairly flexible about leaving times (after all I do the hard work of getting up at 6am to prepare the turkey!!)

And I have to survive Thursday yet........ :cheers:

redjedi

Über Member
I will be off work across Christmas and want to get out onthe bike for at least one big ride to hit my 2000 mile target for the year. Who else is up for something?

Are you talking about the week in between Xmas and New Years?

Weather permitting I'm up for some riding any day that week.

Finishing work next Monday? It's all right for some :whistle:

:tongue: :wahhey:

redjedi

Über Member
If you head out towards Herts/Essex way and need route or pub stop suggestions, drop Stevevw a PM.
That's his stomping ground so should have some top tips to pass on, he may even be able to join you.

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
if it snows on saturday chances are i won't be out on sunday

isn't Simon doing a M&C ride through London this week?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I wont be out Sunday anyway as I will be at football.
And just seen the weather report on the news.
Not looking good for any cycling

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
if it snows on saturday chances are i won't be out on sunday

isn't Simon doing a M&C ride through London this week?
looking at the forecast I think not. We'll notify members this week that it's cancelled, and I'll go down to the start just to apologise to anybody who doesn't get the message

Top Bottom