England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I'll be at SS for 09:30

I hope this is your commute bike not your best?
whistling.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Same thing Ian :smile:

Attachments

• laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    771 bytes · Views: 22

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
the square just in front of the tube station. It would be nice to start somewhere with decent coffee.....

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Not far at all. Go over Vauxhall Bridge, take a left just 200 yards past the Embankment (big white metal clad building), and then take a right at a small roundabout and go up Belgrave Road. You'll pass Victoria Station on your right hand side. Turn left at the Kings Road and voila!

tosloanesquare.png

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Where to after that then? :biggrin:
Brompton Cemetery, and then Holland Park for coffee, Then down through Bedford Park and on to Hounslow and then Heathrow Airport to watch the planes take off. Then home again, jiggedy jig

martint235

Dog on a bike
Brompton Cemetery, and then Holland Park for coffee, Then down through Bedford Park and on to Hounslow and then Heathrow Airport to watch the planes take off. Then home again, jiggedy jig

Sounds good to me!! So long as someone guides me back from Heathrow to somewhere useful.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
it's a bit of a schlep, and you have to take the A4 or the A30 as they are, but the tunnel is fun.

My other thought is Hampton Court if Topcat is prepared to show us the way. There's a sweet caff just opposite the bridge. We could return up the towpath.

Top Bottom