England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I might be there, provided I have managed to prise my front door open - there's usually a heap of cards to contend with from Saturday onwards...

I might even hold a modest pre-spring raffle...bottle of VR perhaps... (or 4000 T- bags in Dom's case) ;)

Come on, pick up on Letsby Avenue!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I may come out this Sunday fro a cycle. Perks of being single on valentines day!

But I am in desperate need to strip the bike as it no like working right now.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Origamist said:
Oh, shoot. I forgot that.
whoops!

Davywalnuts said:
I may come out this Sunday fro a cycle. Perks of being single on valentines day!

But I am in desperate need to strip the bike as it no like working right now.

Are you still a bloke Davy? Will we recognise you after a month's roasting in the sunny climes? PS Don't forget your cable thais...;)

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Aperitif said:
Are you still a bloke Davy? Will we recognise you after a month's roasting in the sunny climes? PS Don't forget your cable thais...;)

Yup, not tall enough to be one of those....

Alas, the tan is fading, but I am still the same old me!

hehe, I rely on you when it comes to pulling one out of the bag as my pockets are full of foooood! :biggrin:

bad boy

Über Member
I don't see what the problem is, leave the flowers and card on the table take her or him breakfast in bed grab the bike and hey presto job done.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I should be able to make this weekend!
Can someone confirm that the dripping tap is the shop on the corner of masons hill (a21) and homesdale road (B265)

Top Bottom