England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
tdr1nka said:
I dunno, I was talking to the horse.xx(
and getting on famously.

And we thought we had problems! Skinny rubber tyres on ice is one thing, steel horseshoes is quite another.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
great stuff jonny!

Dell- In fact a picture of you shivering just refuses to upload...is there some conspiracy/censorship?

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
It was all wrong with the colours that ride- Ian was in a black/grey jacket and Dell was in a blue jersey.

I was all confused...blue..yellow..black urgh--eehhh?

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
not at all BM-sensory overload. All the effort was taken up with cycling- the one brain cell can only manage that let alone discerning identities from jersey colours.

Ian = blue
Dell= yellow

I blame the synaesthesia

ttcycle said:
Pictures from last weeks ride

Pic 1: Ianrauk and Tollers- talking about ian's blue bike

pic 4: tollers and Dellzeqq jersey persual
pic5: tollers, dellzeqq, mista preston, tdr1nka

Great pics Grace. See you on all Sunday

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
as requhmmm

There was an error with your submission

We're sorry. Based on the information you have submitted to us, you are ineligible to register on Photobucket.

ok...?:biggrin::wacko:I shall stick with the thumnails for now and sort the photobucket thing for next time.

pic1 -topcat1
pic2- tollers is the CC local celeb - posing with his bike as requested- Bike aka Scott (ahahah)

Some pics are refusing to load.

These new avatars are making me mighty proud...I wasn't very impressed with my photos of the ride tbh.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
more pics

pic1= Ian spots dirt (the colour red according to him) on his machine-I wait for him to take out his cleaning cloth-nothing a bit of elbow grease won't sort out
pic 2= tollers - cool as with the shades - a wistful look to the side and he could be advertising something-give us a catalogue pose!
pic 3=mista preston, tdr1nka, fuzz on horse, topcat1
pic 4&5= changing of the guards

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
pic 1= ey up I've seen you before lurking in Gatwick in those shorts...friendly chat between mounted police and Dell.

pic2=tdr1nka loving the horse - a greeting cards moment.
pic 3- Topcat- I am cyclist hear me roar.

Sadly the photo of Dell shivering in his shorts refuses to upload

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Flickr works for me...just do I want the great unwashed such as yourself viewing my photos..nope. To use the term of the dearly departed, FACT!

Top Bottom