England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bad boy

Über Member
Im also up for sunday although ill meet at HPC I think.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Origamist said:
That's why your single, Davy!

I've been given a morning pass - so see you at the DT.

haha, and I intend to keep it that way until a women realises that she will play second fiddle to my bike... :wacko: ( or until I get the all clear from the clinic from my thailand exploits...) :biggrin:

bad boy

Über Member
Davywalnuts said:
haha, and I intend to keep it that way until a women realises that she will play second fiddle to my bike... :wacko: ( or until I get the all clear from the clinic from my thailand exploits...) :biggrin:

:biggrin::laugh: I hear anusol works wonders

That cheap bottle of fake tan turned out a bit orange, judging by your avatar Davy! :wacko:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Ok trawling through the pages of Valentines excuses, it's Chinese New Year too...argh!!!

Well ok, the attendees looks a bit like this:

Mista Preston
Arallsopp
Tollers?
Aperitif? - Woooo hoo first raffle of the year- you are a top man!
Gaz
Badboy
Origamist
Davywalnuts - welcome back!
User3143?

I think the meeting points are Dripping tap 8:45
New Cross- unsure of the time
Camberwell Green 9:30
HPC 10:00

The more the merrier!

ttcycle said:
Ok trawling through the pages of Valentines excuses, it's Chinese New Year too...argh!!!

Well ok, the attendees looks a bit like this:

Mista Preston
Arallsopp
Tollers?
Aperitif? - Woooo hoo first raffle of the year- you are a top man!
Gaz
Badboy
Origamist
Davywalnuts - welcome back!
User3143?
ttcycle

I think the meeting points are Dripping tap 8:45
New Cross- unsure of the time
Camberwell Green 9:30
HPC 10:00

The more the merrier!

Advance traffic news: As Chinese New Year clashes with VD, the restaurant trade would have suffered because of the usual parade through Chinatown.:sad: This year the celebrations are one week later on 21st Feb, and Trafalgar Square and upwards is likely to be a bit bunged up...

Davywalnuts is banned from the 21st ride as it is the Year of the Tiger and his bike might cause unwanted attention - and you wouldn't want that Davy, would you? :thumbsup:

Also, the ride might drag on...

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Aperitif said:
Davywalnuts is banned from the 21st ride as it is the Year of the Tiger and his bike might cause unwanted attention - and you wouldn't want that Davy, would you? :tongue:

Also, the ride might drag on...

Thanks for the heads up Martin.

However if 21st is the celebrations...all the more reason for Davy to turn up on his bike and as discussed between myself, Tollers and Davy on the Park and Ride to Windsor, we would like to see him in full matching tiger/zebra lycra,not just those daft gloves...the whole hog please Davy.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
No no no no no no no!! I will not dress up like a over feed Zebra that walks on its hind legs... besides, animal print dosent suit me... :tongue:

Top Bottom