England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
ttcycle said:
Now the million dollar question is...was it a CC buff?
you soft northener
No just a bog standard black original buff.In my defence it was 4.45am and a lot colder than it looked:ohmy: Not like the tropical weather you had:biggrin:

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Looking forward to being on one of these - see you guys in March...

I'll be feeling the cold no doubt!!!!!!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Cheers Mike. Should be running next week... if not me it will be Mista Preston and the return of Arallsop leading the formation.

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Pictures from last weeks ride

Pic 1: Ianrauk and Tollers- talking about ian's blue bike

pic 4: tollers and Dellzeqq jersey persual
pic5: tollers, dellzeqq, mista preston, tdr1nka

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
pic 1: ianrauk, tollers
pic2: mista preston
pic3: tdr1nka
pic 4: motley crew
pic5: Ianrauk, TopCat1

More pics to come -about 15/16 more but they're refusing to upload- can anyone point me in the direction of uploading the pics via URL/non thumbnails?

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
tdr1nka said:
Great Pics there tt!:biggrin:

I love the 'Tollers, Dellzeqq, Mista Preston, tdr1nka' four cyclists of the apocolypse one!:laugh:
lining up like Horse Guards on parade. Do you think the policeman on the horse was genuinely interested in the bikes, or checking us out for suicide bomber potential?

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
I'm going to try and upload the rest later...The one of you guys lined up was my favourite snap.

Unfortuantely no pics of people riding - was enjoying spinning too much to get off the bike for photo opps.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
ttcycle said:
pic 1: ianrauk, tollers
pic2: mista preston
pic3: tdr1nka
pic 4: motley crew
pic5: Ianrauk, TopCat1

More pics to come -about 15/16 more but they're refusing to upload- can anyone point me in the direction of uploading the pics via URL/non thumbnails?

http://photobucket.com/

works for me, just upload to them (takes seconds) to photobucket...grab the "direct link address" underneath the uploaded image and paste this into the "insert image" address in the reply option tab (looks like a postcard)

Top Bottom