England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'll be at hpc at 9.30 any ideas where we are going?

martint235

Dog on a bike
dunno but are you coming via the DT ?

No I'm going to take the extra half hour's sleep and go straight there!!
biggrin.gif
See you at HPC.

martint235

Dog on a bike
It's looking like a very fine morning for it, whatever it is going to be......

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Nice day, some cool routes, shame about Raptochick's puncture, 4 punctures in one go!!!!!

Dropped Becs off at King's X (hope you got back OK!)

Wheeled into my street and was looking down at the stats on the computer when I rode into the back of a pedestrian who was wandering along the road...

He seemed ok after a minute or two, but a fitting end to a good day!

martint235

Dog on a bike
Nice day, some cool routes, shame about Raptochick's puncture, 4 punctures in one go!!!!!

Wheeled into my street and was looking down at the stats on the computer when I rode into the back of a pedestrian who was wandering along the road...

4 punctures in one go is pretty impressive.. that's as good as the tandem that punctured at HPC before the Whitstable ride!!:tongue:

Did you actually hit the ped?

Good day out, I've got a pic of the Olympic Stadium (saves me going back) or I did eventually after the poxy, stupid, b******d phone decided to play along...

Got back fine thanks, hopefully enough left in the legs for a run later . . . . .

Top Bottom