England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
who's not doing the martlets ride?

im not. Usual 1pm pumpkin deadline for me Sunday but am up for anything non Ketermine related
wacko.gif

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
We had better decide a plan due to the Skyride.
1 suggestion being mooching off to Stratford to have a nose at the Stadium. Perhaps meet at Northside Tower Bridge?

Any other suggestions? Or do people want to show off their CC jerseys on the Skyride?

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I have a friend that wants to do a bit of the skyride. She's a bit scared of the sunday morning ride, but wants o have a go, but always chickens out. If we start with the skyride then ride out, could be a good intro to the sunday rides for her

martint235

Dog on a bike
Will probably give it a miss too I'm afraid. Sky ride always puts me off. I'll probably do my new training run to see if I can get it above 17mph average.

iLB

Hello there
17mph, average?

i didn't realize you could even get it up to 17 at any point...

:rofl:

there's something involving music and dj's happening and look mom on sunday afternoon that i might head to...

So what are we doing then.

Why not combine the SkyRide's empty streets from 0930 and head out Stratford way as Ian suggested. Or HPC, a 1.5mile dash to Look Mum No Hands then......?Or we join BIG Martin on his training run and see if we can help speed him up a little !.....are we going to have to vote on this?

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
i'm feeling like i need to do a long ride 2morrow so i wont be riding at martin's pace
may go to :whistle: southend and back, or up to herts haven't decided yet

Top Bottom