England : London Sunday London ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's looking like a fine morning in London :smile:. I shall be at HPC, 9:30...

Me too, in body if not in mind!
tired.gif

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Hope you got back home OK Becs - roast chicken is about to be served for me!

Good to see a couple of new faces again, thanks for a good day guys. Sorry about the bleak headwind in Silvertown!

Hope you got back home OK Becs - roast chicken is about to be served for me!

Good to see a couple of new faces again, thanks for a good day guys. Sorry about the bleak headwind in Silvertown!

Got back fine thanks - not much left in the tank for Haverstock Hill though! 35 miles bang on for me - feels like more though, maybe it's the hangover . . . .
cheers.gif
. Very jealous of the home cooked roast!

good ride and good to meet some new faces on the ride. Good pace today with 40 miles for me.

No roast for me today and indeed no family as yet !, they decided to go out and not tell me so I have done sweet FA and watched the Grand Prix this afternoon. Now to make some dinner for the family.

Look forward to seeing you all next week

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
It felt good to back and riding in a group again after almost a year of not doing so. Nice to meet some new ppl and shall definitely be tagging along again on these Sunday rides! Big up to Dave for getting the hot drinks in at the cafe in Greenwich park and to CoG for having The correct size hex key for my crank (yes, it did start to fall off on the way home!)

Thanks one and all.

SKYride this Sunday in London.......is their an opportunity to get their before the crowds and get some empty roads????

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Lee's the man in the know!

So, I've registered for this SkyRide malarkey - is that what we're doing this Sunday?

Top Bottom