Show us your.......newbie progress! [4 Sep 2012 - 4 Oct 2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
Thought I'd set up the 'automatically copy route to Strava' thing through Garmin connect. Apparently I haven't as my latest rides aren't uploaded

Only just realised this and I'm now without my laptop for a few days. Grrrr! Hey ho, life is too short to worry unnecessarily and it's not the end of the world

<sigh>

But still smiling :-D

Didn't know you could do this at all? What trickery did you perform to (try) to get this to work?

I like it!

Cheers guys :smile:

philinmerthyr

Über Member
I just signed up for the Barnado's on your bike ride in Cardiff on Sunday. It will be good to ride with others for a change.

It says 38 miles through the vale of Glamorgan but I can't find route details. I'll just turn up and go with the flow.

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
Erm. I'll try to find the magical (or not in my case) link I found, unless someone on here beats me to it, but I'm heading down your way at min so not got laptop with me :smile:

Is it Garminsync? Just had a look at that and synced my accounts so will see, be good if it works.

There is a twitter message on their homepage saying GarminSync was down due to security update applied by hosting provider. It is up and running again now. although that was 16 hours ago.

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
Just got back from my longest ever ride of 35.5 miles :biggrin:

Really buzzing from it and really got me wanting to do more. this 100 mile a week challenge is looking possible.

No Strava link im affraid as im viewing the website directly from my phone.

Well done, great when you come off a good ride and you feel that fresh buzz! Hope the legs are ok tomorrow ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom