Show us your.......newbie progress! [4 Sep 2012 - 4 Oct 2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nomadski

I Like Bikes
You must pack yours better than me :laugh: I can't seem to fit all that in. Is yours the large or medium? I really like them as well.

Its the large, Mo. Aero Wedge Pack Large, 1.48-1.97L, 90.120ci, 165g / 5.81oz.

boybiker

Guru
No ride today yet, the weather was terrible this morning. Then it was lovely sunshine so I went into town to pick up my new chain from the post office collections place. I then fitted it but half way through it hammered down with rain and it looks like it might again. I hope its ok later as I want to go out just to check this new chain I have fitted is ok as it's the first time I've ever done it! :blush:

boybiker

Guru
Ahhh. I just have the medium. May eventually get the large at some point then as it seems to take a bit more. Thanks.

I have the medium and manage fine with a tube etc with the expander unzipped.

Talking of storage I just took delivery of my new frame bag today which sits on the top tube I will update with pictures when I get 5 mins. It's the one with the clear see through top section so you can use your phone when ridding which is the reason why I got it. I plan to use my phone with extended battery as a sat nav for new routes or when I get lost. :thumbsup:

Snarf

After having had 4 weeks out as my L4 disc once again slightly slipped out of place in my spine, 7.5 miles in 33 mins 40 secs with no back pain did me just fine on a blustry but dry morning.

DaveyM

Über Member
BOOM!
60 miles!.

Had a nice ride into Newcastle, then did a Sky ride along the Tyne and back then cycled back home. It was a little windy at times and the sky ride was really slow, however, met some really nice people...got to enjoy the view...great day out all things considered.

By the way I now officially LOVE my bike :becool:

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Wish if gone out when I first woke up when the wind wasn't so powerful, but planning a 60miler meant I felt I ought to eat a good breakfast first.

Anyway, I managed it!

http://app.strava.com/activities/53584479

Had an hour's kip this afternoon and feeling like it will soon be bedtime, but at least I've made progress :smile:

Well done, but if you had done another 3/10ths of a mile you would have had a metric hundred.

I have the medium and manage fine with a tube etc with the expander unzipped.

Talking of storage I just took delivery of my new frame bag today which sits on the top tube I will update with pictures when I get 5 mins. It's the one with the clear see through top section so you can use your phone when ridding which is the reason why I got it. I plan to use my phone with extended battery as a sat nav for new routes or when I get lost. :thumbsup:
Just ask someone.
Well done, but if you had done another 3/10ths of a mile you would have had a metric hundred.
Should you have mentioned that Chris.
Wish if gone out when I first woke up when the wind wasn't so powerful, but planning a 60miler meant I felt I ought to eat a good breakfast first.

Anyway, I managed it!

http://app.strava.com/activities/53584479

Had an hour's kip this afternoon and feeling like it will soon be bedtime, but at least I've made progress :smile:
Well done Phoenix
BOOM!
60 miles!.

Had a nice ride into Newcastle, then did a Sky ride along the Tyne and back then cycled back home. It was a little windy at times and the sky ride was really slow, however, met some really nice people...got to enjoy the view...great day out all things considered.

By the way I now officially LOVE my bike :becool:
Well done Davey

I got out briefly, a couple of new p.b.'s alot of 2nd's.
But slower again, 37.4miles 2.478ft @ 13.4mph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom