Show us your.......newbie progress! [4 Sep 2012 - 4 Oct 2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Getting into a sunday ride rhythm now. 23miles today which is my furthest ride to date. need to keep at it now with my 100km coming up in June!

All fun though!!

http://app.strava.com/activities/49844572

What 100k are you doing in June?

Nice one, i don't know London very well at all so think/hope the element of surprise and interest in the city will help get me through it. Might see you there!

Cycling through London is brilliant and apart from crystal palace and alexandria palace themselves looks fairly flat, London is best experienced at night as the lights turn it into a different city from the daytime. Be nice to see you if i do it.

Dan Allison

Cycling through London is brilliant and apart from crystal palace and alexandria palace themselves looks fairly flat, London is best experienced at night as the lights turn it into a different city from the daytime. Be nice to see you if i do it.
Let me know. I am setting off at 00:10hrs from C,Palace

Just a couple of add ins, I managed to complete 5,000 miles since I started in June on Saturday 20th.
again my avg splits over 5Km are better, though a few dropped below 14mph due to head winds, the last 1/2 of the course was a bit naff really. and as long as it was at just over 40 miles (70Km) four rides ago I did half the distance and it was more difficult.
The challenge, well after how I felt when I got back I am not sure I can complete it. Having said that my avg for the three rides I have had since the new wheels is 15.05mph, thats 94 miles with 4024ft elevation , since Sat morning, my avg up to that point was 14.09mph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom