Show us your.......newbie progress! [4 Sep 2012 - 4 Oct 2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you put a couple of full water bottles on as well your weight will be about the same as mine;)
That was with a water bottle 3/4's full (750ml), and your still faster :blush:

Mo1959

Legendary Member
45 miles today http://app.strava.com/activities/41377470

Did 156 miles for the last four days to take my monthly total to 528 miles, I only need to do another 94 to hit the 1000km for the month, hopefully knock those off on this weeks commutes
Well done. I couldn't force myself to go out. It was well under freezing this morning. Still only about 2 above in the sun. Just doggy walking today I'm afraid.

Think tomorrow might be a touch milder so will try harder!

Speedball

Just thought I'd sign up for mycyclinglog and join the CycleChat group as a motivational tool but it's asking for a password to join the group.

Can anyone help or do I have to request membership?

simmi

Über Member
Just thought I'd sign up for mycyclinglog and join the CycleChat group as a motivational tool but it's asking for a password to join the group.

Can anyone help or do I have to request membership?
Just click here mate, tells you all you need to know

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Well done. I couldn't force myself to go out. It was well under freezing this morning. Still only about 2 above in the sun. Just doggy walking today I'm afraid.

Think tomorrow might be a touch milder so will try harder!

First day for a few where I have got up and we haven't had a frost, is sunny but cold today, just makes me bike faster to warm up!

Speedball

Just click here mate, tells you all you need to know

Thanks for your help, have requested group membership :thumbsup:

Just been for a nice walk with my mutts to get the legs moving. Now off to get changed and see how it goes. Not going to set any real target, just stay out for as long as I can still breath/move my legs/put up with the pain in my a*se (delete as applicable) ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom