Show us your.......newbie progress! [4 Sep 2012 - 4 Oct 2014]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reece

Veteran
Well done.
I think there might be something wrong with the stats on this segment, nothing about your riding, but it says its a cat 4, 0.4miles climbing 360 ft, though when you look at the elevation its only a difference of 16 ft, can you tell me which is right or wrong.
http://app.strava.com/rides/22867073#408449438

No way it was 360ft climb lol. It was a gentle incline, probably down to a glitch with Strava?

No way it was 360ft climb lol. It was a gentle incline, probably down to a glitch with Strava?
Ok, first time I have seen anything like that.

Did a charity ride today, 25 miles (well 24.4), which isn't the furthest I've done but I did it in what I thought was a blooming good time . 2 hours and 20 seconds! Go me! (I was passing plenty of lycra clad types on their top of the range bikes too)
Nice on, I saw it on strava, well done.

Longshot

Did a charity ride today, 25 miles (well 24.4), which isn't the furthest I've done but I did it in what I thought was a blooming good time . 2 hours and 20 seconds! Go me! (I was passing plenty of lycra clad types on their top of the range bikes too)

Yep, well done!

DaveyM

Über Member
I have been back cycling since August after a few years off.
I am currently doing about 10 - 14 miles after work.(excluding Mon & Thurs )
At the weekends I try and do 1 longer ride around 25 miles on Saturdays
And a gentle 15 miles on the coast (slow pace about 8-10mph) just to loosen off the legs.
I really am enjoying it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom