RideLondon-Surrey 100 (2015) Anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steppylud

Über Member
I was thinking about getting some of the official Ride London socks. but then i would be the cycling equivalent of a full kit w@nker

vickster

Legendary Member
I was thinking about getting some of the official Ride London socks. but then i would be the cycling equivalent of a full kit w@nker
If you want them, get them. There'll be lots of people wearing the jersey and short combo, they are the FTWs

My buddy has ordered her first cycling jersey but she may yet be the one in a t shirt with little zebras printed all over, leggings and trainers :biggrin: she does have a roadbike, unlike when she did L2B on her Apollo MTB :laugh:

sleaver

Veteran
I've seen someone in full Team Sky kit and I'm not talking about just jersey and shorts. He also had a team helmet and blue (yep, the correct blue) Oakleys. I think they were also team socks as well.

If that wasn't enough, he also had a Dogma in team colours and the Dura Ace wheels as well.

I've seen him twice as well. The first time I thought he was actually a Team Sky rider so did a double take, but there was one thing that let him down kit wise. He had Gatorskin tyres :smile:

OP
OP
EltonFrog

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I've seen someone in full Team Sky kit and I'm not talking about just jersey and shorts. He also had a team helmet and blue (yep, the correct blue) Oakleys. I think they were also team socks as well.

If that wasn't enough, he also had a Dogma in team colours and the Dura Ace wheels as well.

I've seen him twice as well. The first time I thought he was actually a Team Sky rider so did a double take, but there was one thing that let him down kit wise. He had Gatorskin tyres :smile:

I'm not sure what worse, him with the gear or you noticing it wasn't quite right, I wouldn't know.

sleaver

Veteran
Rode through Richmond Park today: there were two road-elves filling in small holes on the ride route.
As I'm in a cynical frame of mind, to you think those road-elves would still be tucked up in bed if there wasn't a certain UCI 1.HC categorised race being shown on TV across the world with World Tour teams (along with others) with world class riders taking part :whistle:

Top Bottom