RGT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
That one you posted looks ideal Keith but I can’t make 5pm unfortunately.

OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran
I've signed up hoping I get home in time
I'll wait for you if you're late.......NOT! Mike lister often streams them live, I'm wondering if it's possible to watch the screen, the phone and a live stream on the tablet at the same time!.....and not get dropped! Touch wood I haven't been dropped for a while, I'm not getting stronger just more aware the danger and so can put down some power to make sure i stay in the group and don't get dropped. There go my chances of staying in the front group tomorrow!

OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran
Oh yeah¡ There's always a bunch of nutters racing it and some strong names already signed up for tomorrow and There is always like 20 slovenians all riding like pogacar. Good events!

perswe

Über Member
2nd, 6th and 23rd (despite yet another start from hell). what happened @AndyMacca and do we need to instigate a protocol whereby you start a minute before the rest of the field and then if everything is ok soft pedal and then everybody else starts? How long before a koooler victory on RGT?

View: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSuujdZAatyAhK2A_fVMn4rve3Tgoeb7ydjz9to-JgbI6LuOaitY32io7t4dwyOTrZb0fKDqcS2cPBk/pubhtml?gid=1905042648&single=true&fbclid=IwAR2UG4hwMD0e3_F20pUF7f6nPD5EUIHJgnowgYoC7SkROO9jI1XlewZVIoc

haha...funny...as if I would ever steel 5 minutes from @keithaitch on a ride like that....

Top Bottom