RGT

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran
Next Sunday's race circuit ....if this isn't won by one of the big kooler engines i'll eat my sweatband. https://www.bikemap.net/en/r/7893298/#13.59/53.86522/-2.4375

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
I had a lazy weekend and already apologies to @Add for my poor performance tomorrow. Currently having a beer, watching Paul vandyk and about to get a kebab:laugh:
Don’t sweat it mate. I’m smashed. Legs are aching from Alpe yesterday and I’m 5 beers and several large glasses of wine worse off. We’ll be as good as we’ll be. The lack of climbs doesn’t play to my strengths anyway.

shimceltic

Veteran
Don’t sweat it mate. I’m smashed. Legs are aching from Alpe yesterday and I’m 5 beers and several large glasses of wine worse off. We’ll be as good as we’ll be. The lack of climbs doesn’t play to my strengths anyway.
Is it the combined time or slowest over the line?

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Is it the combined time or slowest over the line?
Combined as I understand it. But we’ll try and work together won’t we? Rather than just get the two fastest individual times? Makes it a bit more engaging... that’s if you don’t mind towing me on the flats?

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Happy to just go balls out individually if you’d rather?

shimceltic

Veteran
I think you gonna be towing me anyway!
I've noticed it's a lot easier on rgt in a group so if we can both manage to get into the 1st bunch and free load as much as possible or the 2nd group and take it from there. There is definitely no point trying solo on rgt as you just get tired and caught.....

Reactions: Add
OP
OP
keithaitch

keithaitch

Veteran
@keithaitch what's the plan boss? All out effort, but no dropping back to help to get the best time or work together / with other unkoolers to help the wider team?
As it's combined times I think it makes little sense doing anything than each of us riding as fast as we can. If either of us gets dropped from the front group we can ease up and then wheel suck @AndyMacca and @berty bassett if they manage to catch up.

Top Bottom