Post a touring photo, no explanation needed. Just to help me dream. I’ll kick off.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scragend

Yes, the view is of Esztergom on the Hungarian side, taken from midway across to the Slovakian side (Sturnovo).

The river doesn't obviously seem very high close up, but I've no idea what it's normally like. There's certainly a decent current on it.

I thought I recognised it! I was there last week. I also didn't get the impression that the level was particularly high, although in my photos it actually looks a touch higher than in yours.

scragend

Here's my touring photo offering, taken just after crossing the Danube at Medveďov. My God it was hot that day 🥵

PXL_20240710_150636207.jpg

Sixmile

Guru
IMG_20240817_113227745.jpg

Weekend past, I'd arranged an overnight cycle trip to an Airbnb 35 miles away for a group of 6 of us, 5 of whom had never done an overnight bike trip before, 3 had never cycled more than a few miles, 1 didn't own a bike until last Monday. Everyone made it, some with sore bits but everyone had a smile on their face and feedback has been positive. Most are asking about the next one already.

Top Bottom