Post a lie about the poster above.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Rockay had a short lived foray into politics and was actually elected.

Unfortunately, on his first day, he was driving to his new post when he saw a sign that said

'No U - Turn'

He couldn't contemplate that, so resigned on the spot.

Last edited:

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
Mad Doug tried to join the Reclaim Party but Laurence Fox rejected his application, saying, "Nowhere near mad enough."

All uphill

Still rolling along
Rocky is still waiting for the love of his life to come along.

He's written the person specification which includes:

Pizza chef,
Tandem stoker,
Rich,
Titled,
Makes good coffee.

He or she will also need an extremely good sense of humour.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Doug has always had left leaning tendencies.

Probably because he walks with one foot on the pavement and one in the gutter.

AU knows that actually, I handstand walk everywhere, as it's my mind that is in the gutter, not my foot.

All uphill

Still rolling along
The local Sunday School has long wanted Doug to guide the children towards a state of purity and innocence.

Doug is a little worried that the five year olds may shock him with their rude words.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
The local Sunday School has long wanted Doug to guide the children towards a state of purity and innocence.

Doug is a little worried that the five year olds may shock him with their rude words.

Little known fact about me is that I was so repressed as a kid, that at school, I only ever remember swearing once and that was a line in a story.

Seriously, I remember being in about 4th year (year 11?) and someone pointing out that nobody had ever heard me swear. They were right! ☺️😆

I've f***ing well made up for it since then though :angel::whistle:

Anyway, the worst thing AU ever says is 'Bum'.

Last edited:

Rocky

Hello decadence
Uppers loves his swearing and cursing......only yesterday he was heard uttering the following to the local vicar: "thou leathern-jerkin, crystal-button, knot-pated, agatering, puke-stocking, caddis-garter, smooth-tongue, Spanish pouch!" .......and all because he'd been asked to read the lesson in church.

Top Bottom