Post a lie about the poster above.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rocky

Hello decadence
Rockay didn't miss the potential joke about him being 'Cheap', on being paid with the biscuits.
Doug likes biscuits too. One of his favourite musicians is Lionel Richtea

Rocky

Hello decadence
Doug was happily tossing the caber on the Lake Of Menteith when a load of curlers showed up for the first time in 10 years.

(Google is my friend when it comes to curling)

Rocky

Hello decadence
Doug was playing a game of curling at the Lake of Menteith when our Lord Christ arrived for the second coming. Doug promptly gave him a broom and invited him to take part.

Yes!! Jesus swept

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Rocky once had 12 pints of Guinness, 30 packets of dry roasted peanuts, farted on the way home from the pub, and pebbledashed a terrace of houses.

Rog did the same but had put his back out and was also on a slight hill, so he covered the upstairs instead

Rocky

Hello decadence
Uppers went to the doctor this morning. After a long consultation about the level of Uppers' cholesterol, the doctor asked if he could have his body when Uppers died. Uppers asked if it would be used for medical research and the doctor replied that he wanted to hang it in the garden for the blue tits to peck........

(shamelessly stolen from Mel Smith and Griff Rhys-Jones)

All uphill

Still rolling along
Uppers went to the doctor this morning. After a long consultation about the level of Uppers' cholesterol, the doctor asked if he could have his body when Uppers died. Uppers asked if it would be used for medical research and the doctor replied that he wanted to hang it in the garden for the blue tits to peck........

(shamelessly stolen from Mel Smith and Griff Rhys-Jones)

I'd like that, just as long as Doug the squirrel didn't nibble away at me.

Top Bottom