One For Classic Car Fans.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Spotted this Merc limp yesterday, oddly enough being used to move a carpenter's tools! An aristocratic joiner!

IMG_20240830_131900.jpg

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Porsche 944 Turbo (oops sorry lt van)

IMG_20240901_071229.jpg

And a caged MGB GT

IMG_20240901_071940.jpg

Was camping up the road in Hess Bank...treated my partner to a pint in the bar,just the one at over six quid !
Love the hotel though and Morecambe....as for your taste in cars...enough said !
We got a reasonable deal
I’ve watched the Hotel from open, but rough, to derelict, to B&B, to derelict, & finally rescued & restored
We first went in about 3 months after it reopened (2010?)
I think it's a Chevy possibly a '56 going by the trim

The Sera is quite interesting too.
Would actually prefer a ‘55
In black, with Centreline wheels..
(as per a certain film)

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Nice E Type outside the Midland Hotel yesterday.
View attachment 743735

Blocking the view of the much more unusual and interesting Toyota Sera.

figbat

Slippery scientist
Someone overdid the T-Cut.
View attachment 743904

Aaahh! That's a survivor, these rust quite a lot. I had one a long time ago - loved that car, but it ended up buried in the side of a car that pulled out of a side road in front of me. That's a T-bar variant too (like mine was) so will have full leather interior. Nice to see the original wheels on it.

Aaahh! That's a survivor, these rust quite a lot. I had one a long time ago - loved that car, but it ended up buried in the side of a car that pulled out of a side road in front of me. That's a T-bar variant too (like mine was) so will have full leather interior. Nice to see the original wheels on it.

Very nearly got a mk I in the 90s, went gti instead, doh!

Last edited:
Top Bottom