Olympic Cycling - SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
I know where you're coming from Tom 😁
"It's actually quite boring" - Tom Pidcock not too excited for Olympic MTB course in Paris

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I read a click bait article entitled something like British Cyclist snubs ceremony. It turns out Neah Evans decided not to go to the ceremony because it involved too much standing around and she didn't think that would be good for her performance. Shock horror.

Adam4868

Guru
I might watch the TT from here if I'm home.
Bissegger: 17:02
Sheffield: 17:03:30
Van Aert: 17:06:30
Foss: 17:11
Bjerg: 17:12:30
Tarling: 17:15:30
Küng: 17:17
McNulty: 17:18:30
Ganna: 17:20
Evenepoel: 17:21:30

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I'd just like this thread to be about cycling not TV.
Ferl free to start a new thread about aiming your dish at Mars and listening to commentary in Martian :whistle:
Yeah yeah yeah, foreigners are aliens, and so the ugly jingoism that afflicts the British attitude to the Olympics has started!

I'm not sure anyone here is in Paris, so what to watch on TV where will be of interest to most.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Okay, here we go. Women first, then the men.

For the women, my heart (and head?) is set on Ellen van Dijk. It would be an absolute fairy tale - baby in late Autumn, amazing come back, fractures ankle a few weeks ago.

For the men, I'm torn between Ganna and Tarling. I want them both to win.

Adam4868

Guru
Are those UK or Paris times?
Prob Paris....hour off those times ?

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Okay, here we go. Women first, then the men.

For the women, my heart (and head?) is set on Ellen van Dijk. It would be an absolute fairy tale - baby in late Autumn, amazing come back, fractures ankle a few weeks ago.

For the men, I'm torn between Ganna and Tarling. I want them both to win.

Not happening for Van Dijk

Top Bottom