Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How'd he cook it on a Yellow Sticker Special though?

Could've been a large Walker's pork pie off the deli counter (67p) and a tub of "finest" coleslaw (32p), and he'd still have change... :laugh:

That's what I paid for such on Saturday. ^_^ And no need to cook either.

Earlier today I found a one pound coin in a crack in the pavement in Princes Street, Edinburgh.

I’m in Edinburgh by the way, Scotland. It’s cold and wet. We had an amazing dinner at Kyloe.
Ah! I see . I thought you might have been on Google Maps and spotted that £1 coin . :whistle:

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Walking my daughter to school, we got a little wet. Every drain is overflowing, roads are flooded (as the parents that drive to school attested, poor them...). It's raining so hard, I've had to change my clothes as my bottom half specifically was saturated by rainwater. The walk did help my daughter and I to become a little quicker on our feet - drivers still felt the need to drive at 30 MPH through the very large puddles, spraying water up onto the footpath; fortunately, we were a little too quick for their inconsideration and avoided a soaking each time. :rain::rain::rain:

Top Bottom